Sunday, November 18, 2012

Magazine Holder Redo

If you are a Mom of young children I'm sure you have a ton of these around the house, let me explain: Whenever you go to a kids birthday party your child usually gets a little goody bag as a thank you for coming, 9 times out of 10 in the goody bag there is a little deck of cards with characters on it. We probably have 20 of these around and they end up getting mixed up and half of them are lost and it drives me nuts. I found a bag full of random cards and I got the idea to use them to decorate something. I buy these plain cardboard magazine holders from IKEA to keep my stuff organized and to put some of my daughters coloring books and craft books in. I thought it would be kind of fun to use the cards to decorate one of them.

I just glued on cards in a random order and then trimmed them to fit, kinda cute and I would have just thrown the cards away. I was thinking it would be fun to make this for a gift and then include some new coloring books or activity books inside.

 

4 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...