Monday, October 1, 2012

Hot Deal on Rechargeable Batteries, $12.99 for 12 AAA Duracell Rechargeables on Woot.com!

This is a great deal especially if you have lots of little gadgets at home that use AAA Batteries!
12ct Duracell AAA Rechargeable Batteries $12.99 for 12 batteries plus $5 shipping, order as many items you want and you only pay the $5 shipping once!
 
Rechargeable Duracell AAA NiMH batteries are ideal for use with digital and high-drain devices or those that you use often.
  • Batteries are pre-charged so you can use them directly out of the package
  • Holds a charge for up to 1 year when not in use
  • 800 mAh
  • Can be recharged 100's of times
  • Duracell guarantees against defects in materials and workmanship

  • 12ct Duracell AAA Rechargeable Batteries

    7 comments:

    1. Hello, I read your blog like every week.
      Your writing style is witty, keep up the good work!

      Feel free to surf to my site ... squeeze page design

      ReplyDelete
    2. Ѕimplу ԁesігe tο ѕay уouг articlе is as
      amazіng. Thе claritу foг уour submit is ѕimply nice anԁ that i сan thіnκ
      уou're knowledgeable in this subject. Well along with your permission let me to snatch your feed to keep up to date with drawing close post. Thank you a million and please carry on the gratifying work.

      My web site abrir cuenta facebook

      ReplyDelete
    3. Thanks , I've recently been looking for information about this subject for ages and yours is the best I have discovered till now. But, what concerning the conclusion? Are you positive about the source?

      Here is my page - Right hotmail support

      ReplyDelete
    4. Thіs iѕ really fascinаtіng, Υou're an overly skilled blogger. I have joined your feed and sit up for in quest of extra of your excellent post. Additionally, I'ѵe shareԁ your
      webѕite in my ѕocial networks

      Chеcκ out my ωеbsitе; facebook cuenta gratis

      ReplyDelete
    5. This piece of writing will help the internet users
      for setting up new blog or even a blog from start to end.


      Here is my web-site - NO2 Maximus reviews

      ReplyDelete
    6. Appreciating the time and energy you put into your website and detailed information you offer.
      It's good to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same outdated rehashed information. Wonderful read!
      I've bookmarked your site and I'm including your RSS feeds
      to my Google account.

      My page - Lord of the Flies epub

      ReplyDelete
    7. Sweet blog! I found it while browsing on Yahoo
      News. Do you have any tips on how to get listed in Yahoo News?

      I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there!
      Thanks

      my homepage: weight loss diet

      ReplyDelete

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...