Wednesday, August 8, 2012

DIY Make Your Own Liquid Flavored Coffee Creamer

I love my coffee in the morning and I'm addicted to the flavored creamers but they are getting so expensive, close to $4 regular price for the large bottles, I try to stock up when they are on sale but I only have so much room in the fridge so I decided to try the homemade version.

Vanilla Flavored Liquid Coffee Creamer
1 Mason Jar
14oz Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
14oz Milk (You can use 1%, 2%, Whole, it's your choice)
2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
Mix ingredients in the mason jar, shake very well! Keep in the fridge for up to 2 weeks!


It's worth trying and pretty inexpensive to make, I used 1% milk but I think it might have turned out creamier if I had used whole milk. It doesn't taste exactly the same as the store bought, the sweetened condensed milk gives it a different flavor. I'm sure you could try other variations like using caramel instead of vanilla or using a flavored extract like hazelnut or peppermint.


Let me know if you've tried this and what do you think, or maybe you have a different recipe?


5 comments:

  1. naturally 2013 is finding out about to be an incredible year for game titles.
    In May, he said the name might come to consoles after conferences that were constructive.


    my web page ... http://www.uforadio.com.tw/userinfo.php?uid=394055

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...