Wednesday, July 11, 2012

To Water or Not to Water, that is the Question?

Do you pay for water, some people are fortunate enough to have a well or live someplace where you don't have to pay for water. We have to pay for our water and we have 2 water meters, one for inside water and one for outside water and of course they charge more for outside water, so every summer I'm always in a dilemma, do I want to pay a fortune and keep my lawn green or just save the money and let it go dormant, seriously people IT'S WATER, I'M PAYING A FORTUNE FOR WATER......... The backyard stays pretty green without a lot of water because it gets shade but the front gets full sun and starts to look bad after a few days of hot temps, I'm sure our neighbors just love us!
 Is it worth it to you to pay high water bills to keep your lawn green all summer?



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...