Thursday, June 28, 2012

Customizable Tote Bag for $1

If you read Sisters with Stuff blog very often you'll notice whenever I post a great deal I always mention "great for gifts" that's because I struggle with gifts, gifts are my nemesis. I love giving to people but I have such a hard time finding something that I think they will like, I overthink every gift and it completely stresses me out so if I find something inexpensive and it's meaningful like something with a picture on it then I am all over it.
So that's why I love this tote bag, perfect for Grandparents if you put the Grandkids picture on it or pictures of your furbabies or if you just want to treat yourself put a picture of something you love on it!!!
Tote Bag from Yorkphoto.com is just $1 plus shipping.

York Photo

5 comments:

  1. I ρay а quick visit day-to-day a few web pages and information sites
    to read aгticles or reviews, eҳcept this web site gives
    qualitʏ baѕed articles.

    Also visit my blog post andersen casement window replacement cranks san francisco

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...