Thursday, May 17, 2012

Looking for the perfect non-alcoholic punch recipe? I've got it!!

This is the best non-alcoholic Raspberry Punch, perfect for Graduations or kids parties and there is no ice cream in this one. I promise this will become your go to recipe every time you need a great non-alcoholic drink. Here you go, Raspberry Punch:

1 6oz can Frozen Lemonade

1 Cup Sugar

4 cups Water (Cold)

1 pkg Raspberry or Black Cherry Koolaid

One 2 Liter bottle 7up (Cold)

1 Package Raspberries or Frozen Raspberries

Put Lemonade in punch bowl, put in Koolaid, Sugar, Water, mix all ingredients VERY WELL, you want the sugar to be dissolved. Once mixed then add 2 Liter bottle of 7up, mix well, add Raspberries to float on top (it's better if they are frozen to keep the punch cold).
My friend Angela gave me this recipe years ago and I have been using it ever since.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...