Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Last day for FREE Address Labels, all you pay is $3.50 shipping!

Today is the last day to get 140 FREE Return Address Labels, there's no catch you just pay $3.50 shipping. Pick any style, you don't have to put your address on them you can be creative and get your child's name put on them and use them to label school items or sippy cups or toys. I like to get them with just my name and address (not my husbands name) on them and then if I go to women's shows or any kind of event where you walk around to different booths and sign up for prizes you just whip out your address labels and stick it on the form! I love when Vistaprint offers this deal and they accept paypal so if you don't want to use your credit card, ends tonight so don't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...