Tuesday, March 27, 2012

My Kohls.com score on kids snow boots, $7.53 delivered!

A few days ago there was a deal on kids snow boots at Kohls.com, they were on clearance already then there was an extra 20% off and free shipping so I got these boots for my daughter for next year or maybe even the year after they are pretty big but I paid $7.53 total including shipping, regular price was $44.99!!!!!! Just by planning ahead I've been able to get winter boots the last couple of years way ahead of time for $8.00 or less for my daughter, it kills me to pay full price on anything so I'm constantly on the lookout for clearance deals.


I have to brag about this one, check out my Kohls.com deal from December where I paid $6.69 for Electric Griddle, Blender and Wafflemaker


1 comment:

  1. A few days ago there was a deal on kids snow boots at Kohls.com, they were on clearance already then there was an extra 20% off and free ... snowbootskids.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...