Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Here we go with the snow again!!!!!!! Seriously?????

If I haven't said it before I'll say it again I HATE SNOW! We woke up to several inches this morning to my utter chagrin (that's a fancy word for displeasure if you are a Fancy Nancy aficionado). My whole purpose for living in the Pacific NW was to get away from the snow in Montana where I grew up! I think I need to move farther south!

I swear it is encoded in the DNA of every child to beg to go outside and play when it snows so you spend 20 minutes getting them all suited up, they go outside and eat snow for 5 minutes then start banging on the door whining to come in. Here's the wet pile of slop left after 5 minutes of snow eating!

(Somebody is a little bit crabby today?)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...