Friday, February 24, 2012

Use scarves to accessorize, an inexpensive way to dress up a pair of jeans and a shirt

I think scarves are a great inexpensive way to change the look of an outfit without spending a fortune on jewelry or other clothes. I have 2 pashminas that Karen gave me and I just throw one on with a pair of jeans and a long sleeve shirt and I get a ton of compliments. I really think it adds a flair of elegance to an outfit even if it is my $7.00 old navy long sleeve tee & my $6.00 jeans from target or if you have a cute little black cocktail dress throw on a pink or bright colored scarf. I'm sure the really crafty people out there (not me) could even make their own scarves.

Thanks Tip Junkie for the photo!


This is the brownish copper colored scarf I have, sorry I know I look ridiculus taking my own photo but the only other person in the house was a 4 yr old.


This is the other one I have, I love the blue and it goes with a lot of my clothes, obviously not this shirt but you get the idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...