Sunday, February 5, 2012

DIY Quick Tartar Sauce

Need and idea for that last minute Super Bowl Party dip. Super easy and you likely have all the ingredients available.
This is just a quick down and dirty version of Tartar Sauce if you run out and you need it right away. I know you can add other ingredients and chop your own Cornichon's and all that but I just threw together what I had.
Just mix Mayo and relish, I prefer Mayo but all I had at the time was Miracle Whip, if you have some fresh lemon juice toss that in, easy peasy.



5 comments:

  1. We make our own tartar sauce all the time now. It's so easy, you usually always have the ingredients on hand, and you can adjust to your taste. My favorite combination ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...