Friday, January 13, 2012

How to get 5 meals out of a whole pork loin

Here's another way I am able to make $5.00 meals, I bought this whole pork loin for $17.03 then I cut it into 5 separate meals, one pork chop meal for tonight and one for another night and three pork roasts, just keep in the freezer until you're ready to use. If you break it down it comes to $3.40 per meal, then just add your veggies and a side and it should be close to $5.00. If you have a larger family just cut the meat portions larger so you might only get 3 or 4 meals out of it but it still ends up being a great deal.

 


See the rest of our $5 Meal Ideas!
 

5 comments:

  1. Good tip!
    I do this with roasts too, even chopping and making some into ground meat when it's cheaper.
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a good idea too, I never thought of that.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is a deal! I try and do this as much as possible...it is incredible how much $ you spend just to have the meat packaged!!
    I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, with the way my husband eats pork, this would probably be more like 3 meals max! I might just try it anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello there! This is kind of off topic but I need some guidance from an
    established blog. Is it very hard to set up your own blog?

    I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty quick. I'm thinking
    about making my own but I'm not sure where to begin. Do you have any points or suggestions? Appreciate it

    Also visit my website ... Green Coffee Cleanse Review

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...