Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Homemade little girl's dress up station

I did this a while back when my daughter started really getting into dress up, she always wanted to look at herself so I went to the thrift store and found the round mirror and the little shelf. They were both kind of ratty looking but I just repainted them white and then her and I put stickers all over it. I had a set of little poster lights from a rebate deal at RiteAid so I just attached them to the back. So she has a little light up mirror that she can turn on and off and the shelf and hooks are her little dress up station, we hung it down low so it's right at her eye level. I didn't spend more than about $8.00 for the whole thing. You'll also have to check out my other Thriftstore Mirror Redo.




7 comments:

  1. very cute & very fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute idea! I'm sure she loves it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...