Friday, January 27, 2012

Has anybody tried Cuppow?

Just wondering if anybody has tried this http://www.cuppow.com/. I've seen pictures of Cuppow all over Pinterest and just wondering if it works good? It's right up our alley looks like you turn a small mason jar into a reusable drink cup by purchasing their BPA free lid for $7.99, Karen and love this kind of stuff, if there is anyway to reuse or reduce waste going into the landfills then we are all for it. I'd like to find out more about it before I say Yay or Nay. Anybody out there purchased one of these yet?



6 comments:

  1. I've been surfing online greater than 3 hours lately, yet I
    by no means found any fascinating article like yours.

    It's pretty price sufficient for me. In my opinion, if all site owners and bloggers made just right content as you did,
    the web can be much more useful than ever before.

    Feel free to surf to my blog post; โพลีอะลูมิเนียมคลอไรด์

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...