Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Had to try the 7up biscuits that are all the rage on Pinterest

So if you are on Pinterest (if you don't know what Pinterest don't ask because it's just one more thing that will suck all your free time because it's awesome) anyway if you are, I'm sure you've seen the 7up biscuits pinned a million times and read that they are the best biscuits ever so I had to try to satisfy my curiosity. Here's what you need:
2 cups Bisquick
1/2 cup sour cream
1/2 cup 7up ( I only had sierra mist so I used that)
1/4 cup melted butter
Heat oven to 450
Cut sour cream into Bisquick, add 7up, mix well. Melt butter into 9x9 pan, pour mixture into pan and bake 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.

Very easy not much to it, use the rest of the sierra mist to make yourself a cocktail! Below is the finished product and it was good but not to die for or the best biscuits ever, not really sure what all the hoopla was about? Maybe it's just me, try it yourself let me know what you think.

 
Here's more recipes that I use all the time or that I tried at Sisters with Stuff.




5 comments:

  1. Has anyone ever tried freezing these?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...