Friday, January 6, 2012

Grind uncooked white rice in your coffee grinder to clean it and sharpen blades

I found a tip to grind uncooked white rice in your coffee grinder to clean it and at the same time it sharpens the blades, I wanted to test it to see how well it works. As you can see from the picture of my coffee grinder I never clean it, so I ground the rice into a fine dust (I should figure out something to do with the rice powder) anyway I tossed the ground rice and then just used a paper towel to wipe out the excess dust and it looks great, another thing I noticed was the rice got rid of the oily residue that is left behind when you grind fresh beans. This did wonders for my grinder it seems like it works better than it ever did before, I will definitely continue to do this.





6 comments:

  1. Just wanted to say I love reading your blog and look forward to all your posts! Discover powerful 'biohacks' to fire up your brain, boost focus, memory, concentration and clarity for a super charged life.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...