Saturday, January 7, 2012

A free easy way to make a few extra bucks

Have you heard of Synovate Global Opinion Panels? I joined about 6 months ago, basically once you join and you are accepted they send you emails and ask you to participate in surveys, when I first signed up I only got a few surveys every once in a while but I would faithfully fill them out and then I started getting more and more and now I'm getting so many I have to skip some because I don't have time to fill them all out. For each survey you earn a certain amount of points, some are worth more than others depending on how long they are and sometimes you don't qualify but you get points for responding. You save up your points to trade in for Gift Certificates or Cash, there are a ton of companies you can choose from Amazon, Cabela's, Lowe's & more or you can choose cash, I have 13200 points I'm saving mine to redeem for cash, here's what you get: 5000 pts to get $5.00, 10,000 pts to get $10, 15,000 pts to get $15 and so on. You just ask for a check and they send it to you in the mail. For more info click on this link Synovate Global Opinion Panel or click on the banner below, I've done this myself there is no catch you don't have to buy anything and you can participate as little or as much as you want to.

5 comments:

  1. I just signed up, I'm super excited to get started. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...