Monday, January 9, 2012

$ .99 Men's or Women's Rogaine at RiteAid if you have your 20% Wellness Discount, this is a $49.99 retail value

I was at RiteAid and found this awesome score for only $.99 if you are looking for Men's or Women's Rogaine.
Men's or Women's Rogaine 3pk in the RiteAid ad on sale for $44.99
If you are at the gold level you get either 20% off or the ad price whatever is better, regular price at my store is $49.99 so my 20% would actually be better so my price would be $40.99.
$40.99
Subtract <$10.00> manufacturer coupon from 1/8/12 SS
Subtract <$20.00> online rebate found HERE
Subtract <$10.00> UP Reward when you buy $30.00 worth of certain items (Rogaine included)
Total $ .99 plus tax (if you have sales tax in your area)
As an added bonus this is also a Buy & Save item so it would go towards your $100




6 comments:

  1. Youг cuггent rеpoгt offerѕ
    verified necessary to mе. It’s extremеly informatіve anԁ уou аre сertainly extremely knοwleԁgeаble in this rеgion.

    You have oрened up my face tο be ablе to νaгious thoughtѕ about thiѕ mаttеr tοgether wіth
    іntriquіng, notаble anԁ ѕound сontent.
    My site :: Klonopin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are you
    using for this website? I'm getting tired of Wordpress
    because I've had issues with hackers and I'm looking at options for another platform.
    I would be great if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.


    Feel free to surf to my blog post :: Comcast Customer service number

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific аrticle! This is the type of info that aгe
    meant to be shared around the net. Shame on the ѕeewk engines for
    not positioning thiѕ publish upper! Come on over and talk oveг witɦ my site .

    Thаnk you =)

    Revіew my webpage; buy twitter followers ezinearticles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Android operating system has established itself as one of
    the most popular operating system in mobile world. It helps individuals to make brisk and modern application for the
    mobile clients. You can smoothly access to Google applications such as Google Maps, Google talk and
    Gmail.

    My web page :: Hill Climb Racing hack

    ReplyDelete
  5. This post will help the internet people for creating new weblog or even a blog from start to end.


    Feel free to visit my web blog: Click Through The Following Web Site (Santosneyk.Bravesites.Com)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Non è che si scarpe hogan uomolascia andare, male per
    hogan prezzimale, per un cartello scarpe hogan uomoalla porta di uno hogan uomodei loro
    unità per sedersi, anche dopo non hai niente outlet hoganda screditarlo





    my weblog hogan rebel donna

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...