Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Use coffee filters for snack holders

If you're house is like mine then you know that you are constantly washing little bowls and plates used for snacks. Who knew kids ate so much and so often, I swear all I hear is "I'm hungry". So just buy an inexpensive pack of coffee filters to use for snacks, easy cleanup just put in your yard waste container. Another coffee filter idea I love is for the summertime when the kids have the popsicles with the sticks, just poke the bottom of the stick through the center of the coffee filter and then you have a drip catcher. I love it! Any other coffee filter uses you want to share?
Like this? Here's more Sisters with Stuff Household Tips.

9 comments:

  1. This piece of writing offers clear idea in support of the new viewers of blogging,
    that really how to do running a blog.

    Feel free tto visit my page ... clumsy ninja cheats noo download; ,

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...