Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Homemade holiday centerpiece using an apple

Check out my centerpiece, I'm so proud of myself I didn't buy anything I had it all at home. I cut out the top of an apple and put a tealight in it, put it on a plate, added a few pillars I already had, went outside and got pinecones and tree branches (we live in the NW so we have pinecones and branches all year round). You could really elaborate on the whole apple theme and line your table with them or cut smaller holes and put the long taper candles in. It's fun to experiment!




6 comments:

  1. That looks elegant and stunning. I've been searching for inspirations in making our own Christmas table decorations and thanks to you I was able to get some inspiration. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...